1.The use of (www.ourtct.com), use of the TCT App and Membership of the TCT network is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. The website at www.ourtct.com (the Website) is owned by TCT Global Inc, registered in The British Virgin Islands under company number 2034383, whose registered office is situated at Wickhams Cay II, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands (referred to as “we” or us” below).
3. If you become a Member of TCT network you will be entitled to receive a reward for each completed sale made to each person you have introduced to a specific package. The value of the reward will be set out with each package and each package is subject to the TCT’s specific terms and conditions of sale.
1. These terms and conditions apply as between you, the user of the Website, or App or Member and us, TCT. By entering our Website or App, or becoming a Member, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website or our App immediately. By making an purchasing our Membership package you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you understand your obligations to us.
2. Your use of the Website or our App and your Membership of the TCT network is governed by the laws of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Website, the App or any of our Services shall be heard exclusively in the courts of BVI.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us, and neither of us shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
4. These Terms and Conditions will only apply as between us and you. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions and our correspondence with you will be communicated in the English language.
1. We may modify any of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Any revision will be posted on the Website, on this page.
2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision, which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation without notice, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you.
2. If any event occurs that prevents us from carrying out our obligations or displaying the Website or hosting the App we will take reasonable steps to reduce the effect this has on you and your commission under the Membership network. If despite our efforts this disabling event continues for any period exceeding one week we may terminate your Membership but as a consequence will incur no liability to you.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video or other forms of information that appears on or forms part of the Website or App, and are capable of being stored on a computer.
means users of the Website or the App who have chosen to register with the TCT network. This definition also relates to “Membership” being the relationship between us and Members.
means retailors or legal businesses entities who have chosen to work with the TCT network and its Members. This definition includes but is not limited to hotels, casinos, gaming operators, sports betting suppliers, online casinos, restaurants, retails shops, transport suppliers and service providors.
refers to a deal or range of deals and offers from TCT or its Merchants for various products and/or services. These are made available to be purchased via the TCT Website or App.
means to buy or take possession of Packages from Merchants via the TCT Website or App. This definition includes \'Purchase\', \'Purchased\' and \'Purchasing\'.
means a person who Purchases a Package through the TCT Website or App as a result of being informed about its existence by a Member of TCT.
means the services provided by TCT to Members under these Terms and Conditions.
means any online communications infrastructure that TCT makes available through the Website or its App. This includes, but is not limited to, emails, message boards, social media channels and software applications.
means the website that you are currently using and any sub domains of this site (unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions).
means the iOS or Android mobile application developed to support your Membership benefits, pay your rewards and manage your network infrastructure.
refers to the name of the Website located at www.ourtct.com.
words denoting persons include natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
such as (\'Definitions and Interpretations\' at the start of this section) are purely for ease of reference and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
references to these words shall be deemed to mean respectively \'include(s) without limitation\' and \'including without limitation\'.
the person who proposes to use or is using this Website or App.
1. Materials in this website, our App and our social media channels, unless stated are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by BVI and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of TCT or of other owners used with their permission.
2. Users may view Website pages on screen or the App and may print or download extracts for personal use. Users may supply a copy of any such extract to any third party provided that:
3.The extract is for their and that third party’s own personal use;
4. The extract is not supplied as part of or incorporated in another work, website or publication;
5. The extract is not supplied either directly or indirectly in return for commercial gain;
6. The third party is made aware that the source of the Content is the Website or App and that these Terms and Conditions apply equally to them, as to you;
7. No part of the Website or App may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium without TCT’s express written consent.
1. You agree to indemnify TCT against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with your use of the Website or App. We make all reasonable effort to test Content material before placing it on our Website or App. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption, or damage, to data or your computer system, we cannot be held responsible.
1. While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the Website or App is always accessible, we cannot be held liable if, for any reason, it is unavailable. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults.
2. TCT accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website or App resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
3. We may have to suspend access to the Website or App for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
1. Without limitation, you undertake and accept not to use or permit anyone else to use the Website or App or Service in the following circumstances:
2. Resell the Service or Site;
3. Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
4. Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
5. Access the Website or App or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
6. Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
7. Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of \'junk mail\' or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
8. Create or forward \'chain letters\' or other \'pyramid schemes\' of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
9. Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
10. Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Merchant or a Member of TCT; Use in an unauthorised manner, or forge, mail header information;
11. Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website or App and/or the Services or any Package;
12. To send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful;
13. To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
14. To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any Country in the World;
15. To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
16. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
17. To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
18. For a purpose other than for which we have designed them, or intended them to be used;
19. For any fraudulent purpose; or in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
20. Use in an unauthorised manner, or forge, mail header information;
1. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, Content material or data displayed on the Website or App, without notice from time to time.
1. This Website or App may contain links to other websites. Unless stated, TCT has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no promises nor gives and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability arising from your use of the same.
2. We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court order, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Office of Fair Trading or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
1. TCT makes no warranty or representation that the Website or App will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from your use of our Services.
2. This Website or App is not intended to provide advice, and the Content of the Website or App should not be relied upon when making any final decisions.
1. Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our Services for any reason, please write to us at:
Wickhams Cay II,
British Virgin Islands
Or via email at :
2. Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, your Membership and Package details and details of why you complaint or complaints. This will help us to respond to you as quickly as possible. If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint we will try and contact you to ask for further details.
1. If you are unhappy with any product you have obtained from a Merchant or have any complaint regarding any Merchant, you should address your complaint directly to that Merchant. If you require their contact details, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
2. We cannot answer complaints about products or services on behalf of a Merchant or accept responsibility for any such complaints.
Your attention is drawn to this section
1. We will display all TCT Packages with reasonable care and skill but we cannot and do not guarantee the Packages made by Merchants. Whilst we have no intention of avoiding the consequences or our own actions, or those of our representatives, we hereby limit our total liability during any successive period of twelve months (the first date being that on which your Membership is accepted) to the sum of £1000. As we do not sell any goods or services directly to you, or anyone else and all rewards under the Membership sharing network are governed by these Terms and Conditions this sum is deemed reasonable in the circumstances.
2. Whilst nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part, we are unable to cover any losses which are not directly covered by these Terms and Conditions (for example loss of earnings, loss of commissions, loss of opportunity or profit) due to any loss or delay in the receipt of a share, a package or an incomplete purchase by a Recommended Person.
3. Any issues related to any purchase must be sent directly to the Merchant in question. We are acting solely as an intermediary between you and the Merchant and cannot accept any liability for:
4. Any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits;
5. Any indirect claims or other claims arising through non-supply or late supply of any commission, a failure to credit your bank account speedily or other non-performance of our obligations to you;
6. Any termination or cancellation of a Purchase instigated by the Merchant;
7. The termination of your Membership (for any or no reason);
8. Any failure by you to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any conditions imposed on the package by the Merchant.
9. We are not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your use of the Smartphone App which can be downloaded from the Website or relevant App Store, even if this is used as permitted by the EULA.
1. The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. TCT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TCT does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TCT does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You, and not TCT, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall TCT be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if TCT or a TCT authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall TCT’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you or US$1,000, whichever is the lower, if any, for accessing this site or for use of its App.
3. Facts and information at this website and on its app are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website and in the app. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website and in the app is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on the app, this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to TCT and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
4. If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in BVI. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
5. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration under The Arbitration Act 2013 (the Act) governing international arbitration in the British Virgin Islands
6. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
7. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
2. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice at TCT’s sole discretion should you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other https://ourtct.com site(s) and the app downloaded for iOS or Android and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.